Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spin a Fibrous Tale!

I have embarked on a new creative venture and have indulged in the expertise of http://www.extremespinning.etsy.com/ for assistance.

I recently entered a contest and needed a creative idea for using a particular fabric in an accessory and decided on wet felting my own hat and incorporating that required fabric in the felting process.

Enter Extreme Spinning...






An expert in wet felting, the owner, CJ was ready and willing to offer advice and provided organic wool blend fibers in order for me to begin the process.  If the low price of the fibers themselves wasn't enough, the shipping was only $2.95 and was out the door so quickly, it is now allowing me to pursue my project even sooner than anticipated.

Look at the fiber I chose to coordinate with my project, I think it is so beautiful!!!
I am in awe of her skills for spinning and may try my hand at it one day...or not...yeah, not sounds about right.

Now I need to come up with some project ideas for some of her other options!!!

Here is my favorite one, the color is GORGEOUS!!!
Thank you CJ for providing such amazing products and inspirational words.

No comments:

Post a Comment