Friday, April 2, 2010

A Futile Quest

Hmm, what to blog about? I was stumped at first until it hit me, what element are you most passionate about when it comes to your style? Mine, not unlike many others, would have to be handbags. Every size, shape, color and texture, is so exhilarating. I believe that all these elements are what impede my search for the perfect handbag. If fate allows me to succeed then I will not regret the journey but instead, will relish all the great finds along the way.



I urge you to embark on this quest and accompany me to a shop that offers a great selection of bags. The location: www.etsy.com/tippythai. Explore the different techniques and materials used that contribute to some of the most adorable handbags.

Thank you Tippy Thai for contributing to our passionate journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment