Monday, May 17, 2010

To My Friend Jill..."Damn French Fry"

There are times when I come to this blog that I honestly don't know what to write about.  I am sure that this is not a novice issue but rather one that likely is a concern for anyone involved with a blog.

Well...this happens to be one of those times.  So much is going on that I don't even know what to talk about.  I wonder if sometimes the things I post are really only interesting to me because I am living them.  Be that as it may, here it goes for my blog this week.

Well I am on the mend and doing much better, starting to eat solid food and my body is not very happy with it.  Odd when it is telling me that it is quite hungry.

Because of my previous post letting the world in on personal business (why did I do that again?) a very dear friend of mine from high school, my closest and best friend all through high school, read it and sent me the sweetest e-mail giving me her love and blessings.  Although we have been out of contact for a number of years and we live in different states, we were able to reach out to each other and reconnect through FaceBook and rekindle that friendship that helped me survive the horrors of high school.  Those inside jokes that only she and I share and can truly appreciate because they don't translate into a valid explanation (thus the title of this blog) you simply had to be there gives me a warm and inviting feeling.

Though I have been slow writing back to everyone who has sent me well wishes, that e-mail especially has not gone unnoticed.

So for her strength and the ability she had to push me through school without even realizing it, helping me to strive for more and aim higher...this blog is for Jill.

I love and respect you very much and thank you from the bottom of my heart that you are my friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment