Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today's Woman

Okay, so we have all seen an old movie, or an era movie or just a picture of women in the early to mid 1900's, correct?  Let me preface my next statement by saying that I am not saying that we revert entirely to the fashion of that era, some of the clothing looks extremely uncomfortable.  However, the women then all seemed to be beautiful and I believe it is simply because they took better care of their appearance.  It was considered improper for these ladies to remove their hats even in church!  There is a movement that has begun towards hats being a more common staple in the wardrobe of today's women and I'm not talking about the basebal cap or, God forbid, a visor I am referring to real hats.  The pillbox hat, the gatsby hat, the combat hat and so many others that I simply can't name them all and I, for one, am happy to see it.  It is time we started caring more about ourselves and our appearances and I don't mean that every woman must be a size 2 and be perfect, but take care of your bodies, inside and out and it will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment